On the acceptance of assistance dogs for the physically disabled persons
In our hospital, we accept assistance dogs for the physically disabled persons according to the law, “Act on Assistance Dogs for Physically Disabled Persons”.
Please watch it calmly if you see an assistance dog at a hospital.
Also we do not accept visits to animals other than assistance dogs (including therapy dog etc).
About acceptable ancillary dogs
· Guide dog ; The dog wears a white or yellow harness on a trunk.
· Service dog ; The dog attaches a display tag of “Service dog”.
· Hearing Dog ; The dog attaches a display tag of “Hearing Dog”.
Outpatient building: 1st floor outpatient space (excluding pediatric waiting room)
* Please call upon reception at pediatric consultation.
Hospital Building: 3rd Floor (Excluding ICU HCU) 5th Floor 6th Floor 7th Floor
* Please refrain from visiting in multi-floor room and hospitalization with accompanying.
If you see a supplementary dog for assistance dogs for the physically disabled persons
The assistance dog is not a pet, but also a dog that has taken appropriate health management and preventive measures.
Since a user manages the action of the assistance dog properly, there cannot be the thing troubling other patients.
When an assistance dog user is accompanied by the assistance dog wearing a harness or a display tag, the assistance dog is “working”. So please watch it calmly when you see it in the hospital.